The Most Dangerous Kind of Opposition
Title: The Most Dangerous Kind of Opposition
Text: Nehemiah 5
- The gospel calls Christians to build unity through generosity
- The problem: Christians exploiting fellow Christians
- The heart of the problem: Greed and lust for the comforts of this world
Two Types of Anger:
1. Anger from our flesh
2. Righteous anger- reflecting the character of God
Considerations When Confronted:
1. How does your action reflect your fear (or lack thereof) of God?
2. How does your action affect the reputation of God?
- You may be the most practical picture of Jesus others will see.
- Repentance includes stopping AND restoring / reconciling what you've done wrong as much as you can.