Title: Judge Not
Text: Matthew 7:1-6
Judge others in grace and truth under the experience of the Gospel.
When Judging others:
- Proper motive is love and reconciliation to God.
You have to love the person more than your position on the particular issue.
- Judge others how you’d want to be judged.
- Judge in the context of a loving relationship.
"Nobody cares how much you know, until they know how much you care” -Teddy Roosevelt.
- Judge under your own experience of the Gospel.
- "The seed of every sin is in every human heart” - John Owen.
What verse 6 teaches us:
- We have a responsibility to share the Gospel.
- Prayer should be our main weapon.
“We shouldn’t talk to a person about God without first talking to God about that person” - E.M. Bounds.
- It’s God’s job to change hearts.